some changes:)

For all those patiently waiting on your pictures Thank You so very much for being patient!!!! My editing process is very time consuming!!!! However I will have the majority of the pictures edited this week cause I am tieing myself to my office chair and not moving!!!!I am also in the process of considering not doing family portraits anymore it is very time consuming and I just don't enjoy it as much as kids, senior, materinity, bridal, engagement, and weddings. So if I do not return your call i am so sorry. However if you really want me to take your family pictures i will take the majority of pictures of your kids and I can squeeze you and your husband into a few but that is it!!!!! I may make an exeption here and there so if you have an amazing place that you would like your family pictures taken at would make it way easier for me since it is hard to find places around seminole where we can bring a whole family to!!! I will however not take pictures of extended families anymore!!!! Thankyou so much for understanding!!! I am trying to narrow down my workload so i can spend more needed time with my family!!!! I hope you understand if you have any questions please email me:) Have a Blessed week!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts