Grandma Peters



Ecclesiastes 3:2 says there is a time to be born and a time to die.... I was fortunate to have a loving relationship with my grandmother. She lived beside us before i got married and i always looked forward to saturday lunchs cause she would make amazing burritoes for me and my brothers i have tried to recreate them many times but for some reason hers where always the best!!! I still remember the smell of her house it felt so homey there. she tried to teach me to crochet a few times and i never got very far but it was just us sitting their together that made it special to me. I am so thankful that I got to have this relationship with my grandma. though i feel like my grandparents as dieing to fast you can't hold on forever and my mom said when she was very sick last week and my mom talked about heaven and how she would see her daughters that had died before her she smiled at my mom. How wonderful to live a full life on earth and to be able to go home and be greated by our maker. It gives me great joy knowing that one day i will be greated by my wonderful grandparents:) Please be in prayer for the family as it is never easy to bury a loved one.

Comments

Popular Posts