Remembering Grandpa



Well this has been a really hard yet joyous week for me and my family!!!We woke up monday thinking it was going to be a normal monday crazy busy cause i was determined to get caught up this week but then we got a phone call saying that my grandpa had had an heart attack and instantly died!!! I was stunned we all knew this day would come seeing that he was 75 but no one expects it to happen this fast!!!! We are however thankful that God took him quickly seeing that is how he had wanted to go and not having to suffer a long time!!! We where so fortunate to have such a great grandfather that was so invovled in our lives!!! He really cared about us he always called me his favorite Bonnie though he did sometimes get me and my cousin crystal's names mixed up but that was just part of his quirky attitude he always made you feel comfortable no matter what!!! He would stand if it meant there was only one more chair and he wanted you to have it even though he was the elder and we where the grandkids!!!! He would always pat us on the back and was always excited to see us!!! He was a really hard worker and i really admire that about him!!! this week as we have had time to sit together and cry and laugh about this great man it made me realize that our time on earth is short so live it to the fullest!!! My grandfather just got back on friday from a trip to canada on a greyhound bus how exciting!!!! He lived his life to the fullest and loved God with all his heart he was an incredible rolemodel and will be greatly missed!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts