Bridal

























































So i got a little blogger happy and put up a ton of pictures i just couldn't decide which one i liked better!!!! Man this lady had it going on!!!!! She was stunning!!!!! I love love love love bridal portraits you are able to be more relaxed and you don't have to worry so much about getting your dress dirty!!! I recomend brides out there do this!!!! I am still waiting on two phone calls and ladies you know who you are your promised me pictures with a horse and i am dying to take them;) Anyhow this was a crazy night cause we went far into the country and i ended up losing my keys in the middle of the field how embarrising thankfully johnny came to the rescue!!!! Anyhow I love love taking bridal portraits so please call me even if you have been married for years and can barely squeeze into your dress we don't have to take pictures of your back;) i am considering this however i dont even know if i could get my dress past my hips ha ha okay maybe i should stop blogging sitting at home with a child does this to you it makes you want to blab to someone and have a normal conversation and i guess mine today is my blog!!! enjoy!!!





































































































































Comments

  1. you mad me smile talking the way you did and totally understanding the way you feel. sometimes someone calls me and all they wanna do is tell me a little something and i end up talking and can't stop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts