~Fall 2014 prices~

I'm back!!!!:) I has a wonderful summer and loved every minute spent with my family!!!:) I am so anxious to get back behind my camera but I will need to find a full time sitter and I need to update my computer and want some new props so unfortunately what I charge barely covers my groceries. So I have had a few months to consider what the cost of being away from my family is really worth so I will be raising my prices... I was recently reminded that I regularly get my hair done and spend $100 every few months on that but yet I only charge that for something that takes me a lot of time to process and time away from my family and you only need pictures once a year so why would I charge so little??  So if you want to book fall pictures please be aware of my price change:) I am so sorry if I am out of your price range but  I finally feel comfortable doing this knowing there are so many great photographers in our area:)

Prices for fall of 2014:

$100 mini session ( 15 minute session, one location, one outfit, and 5-10 edited pictures on a website where you can order prints)
$150 full session  ( 1 hr 2 to 3 locations, 25-50 edited images online where you can order prints.)

additional charges:
$50 each outfit change
$150 for cd with prints
message me for print prices

I do have newborn and senior packages available message me at 432-209-2265 to receive these prices:)

I will need to money upfront when we first start the photo shoot!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts