~Update~

















Ok so I know have been majorly slacking due to building our house but guess what today is move in day though we have slowly been moving but today is the official get everything out of the rent house and sleeping at our new house and for some reason I want to cry I have fallen in love with this small house the creaking of the beautiful wood floor the coziness of the 900 sq ft., the neighborhood with kids running around, the fast Internet;), and of course the few miles closer to Lubbock;)!!!! I am super excited about our new house pictures will come as soon as we have Internet at our house:) Please pray that our kids transition easily into the new house. As for now sorry I hope that in 2 weeks I can start full blown answering emails and finish up on some editing!! My goals for this year is take less pictures so I can keep up with editing and unfortunately I will be making a few changes in the price so I can be as effective as possible:) God Bless!!!

Comments

Popular Posts