Tech Senior











Sorry I have been aweful at blogging but I just had to share this sweet Tech senior's pictures!!!! I must say this session was amazing!!!! I have been so blessed this year with amazing seniors I am sad for it to end!!!!;) Thank you so very much for everyones patience we are finally closing after 3 months of delay I must say if I never have to move in my life I will be happy!!!! OH and did I mention we will be staying in Seminole for the time being;) update on my life coming soon but for now please keep us in your prayers my stress level is a bit to high at the moment!!! But thankfully we serve an amazing God who is in Control and as I cling to that promise I feel myself more relieved!!!!;) I promise seniors as soon as I am settled in I will post each and everyone of my sessions!!! Love yall!!!!:)

Comments

Popular Posts