Merry Christmas!!!

I pray everyone has a wonderful blessed Christmas!!! I want to thank every one of my wonderful Clients this season I have been so busy unfortunately blogging has fallen to the wayside, also our Internet only lets me upload one picture at a time:( I am looking forward to the New Year however to balance photography and family better my wonderful husband has sat down with me and he will be making sure I stick to my prices this year so starting January first my prices will start at $150. I will only do a 1-3 family sessions a month and really want to focus on making my sessions more personalized and am also offering videos which samples will be coming out the 1st of January;) I will also customize your price according to your session so please feel free to email me at bonnieloewen@hotmail.com and I will try to get to them after the new year:)
May you be blessed this Holiday Season and remember that Jesus is the Reason we celebrate the season!!!:)

Bonnie Loewen

Comments

Popular Posts