Catch up:)

 Oh my goodness can't get over how cute this sweet baby is !!!! He is totally rockin the bow tie!!!!
 sweet sister:)
 My cousins daughter Leah!!! Isn't she a beauty!!!




 Love this sweet family picture!!!!
 Sweet Addison!! Look at those eyes!!! I wish I could record her talking her voice is amazing!!!
 This beautiful girl is in my sunday school and she is so sweet and smart!!!!  I always look forward to seeing her on sundays!!!!




 I  must say he was a perfect newborn to photograph he didn't make a peep when we moved him!!!

 I'm sure there is a never a dull moment in this household;)
 Love this picture of my sweet cousins family!! What a beautiful, fun family!!!!
 This happens to be my extremly handsome nephew to bad he's related to Epperly;) He is so extremly sweet it really makes me wish I had a little boy!!!!:)


A sweet friend brought it to my attention that I was forgetting to post some sessions and I realize I have been slacking lately with blogging I usally edit at night and sometimes I close the session without preparing to blog the pictures thinking I will do it later and then I completly forget;( So I am so sorry here are some of the sessions I have done recently that for some reason fell through the cracks;) If there are any sessions missing just let me know I am so flattered that so many people read and check my blog!!!! I also Love each and every one of my client they are so deserving of being posted!!!!! I hope everyone has a blessed week!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts