Update

Just wanted to give a little update on what's happening in my life.. Thank you so much for your patience in waiting for me to edit your pictures for some reason the summer months are consumed with weddings and editing a wedding takes me a full week which puts me behind on all my regular sessions so I am so sorry. This is the reason I really wanted to take the summer off and just concentrate on weddings but for some reason I just can't say no;) and I am so thankful for the pictures I have been able to take I love love my clients and what to give them memories that they will cherish for a lifetime!!! I have really been praying and seeking God in continuing further in my buisness and their are days when I feel burned out and that it is more of a job then fun and I always told myself that before I let it become a job I was going to quite so after much prayer and searching God has given me my passion back but I will be cutting back and mainly be doing kids which is my first love and only doing a limited family and couple sessions a month:)

God Bless,
Bonnie:)

Comments

Popular Posts