~Summer Prices~

In an effort to to spend me time with my kiddos and less time working I have decided to offer a Special Summer pricing. I will be available for session 2 days a week, some weekends depending on my schedule. These session can be either morning or evening. I will leave a few extra spots available for newborns but please let me know at least 2 months ahead of time. Sorry no extended Families at this time.

Summer Pricing:

Babies, Children, Family, and Maternity

1 hr session with 20-40 images on a CD with  copyright release, free gift
$150
(Lubbock Session will have a added $50 gas charge)
Full $150 due at sessions


Mini Sessions:

15-30 minutes one location, one outfit change
can only be done on a weekday during the day for 4 or less
$75 10-20 images on a CD
I will still be selling prints check them out under price

Please email me at bonnieloewen@hotmail.com to set up your appointment

I do have a few fun mini sessions coming this summer for kids so be on the lookout;)

Comments

Popular Posts