K family











totally love this one it really shows the personalities of the boys!!!!!




































































Wow this family had an amazing yard I loved it!!!!! I am always kinda scared to go to peoples house cause i never know what to expect but i just loved it!!!! I also happen to love these little boys they where so well behaved!!!!! I always love getting to see the kids different personalities and love capturing it!!! I also loved the black for those wanting pictures done black photographs amazingly!!!!! Oh and i can't forget to brag on this little baby if he was my baby i would kiss his cheeks all day I LOVE LOVE them!!!!! Man is he ever cute with this wide eyes observing everything i am doing he had a hard time looking at me for the family shoot he was so amused at his brothers:)











Comments

Popular Posts