H family































So I must say these are the cutest twin boys ever!!!! they where so super sweet and so much calmer than ariel was at that age:) I was a bit scared I had never done twins before and it is kinda overwhelming getting the attention of one baby and then trying to get the attention of the 2 babys Yikes;) but when you relax and just have fun with babies it really doesnt matter:) I love seeing parents getting out of their comfort zone to try to make the babies smile and of course sometimes the baby just will not smile but oh well you take what you get and the look on their faces just makes my heart melt well I could go on an on about how much fun i had at this shoot but i better get on to editing:) So long have a wonderful evening!!!!!





Comments

  1. Love this little family! Cute pics guys!!! The boys are gettting so big. I knew Bonnie would get some good ones, she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts