~ Little family get away ~











OK so totally random I usually don't enjoy being behind the camera but I have been wanting to teach my husband to use the camera and enjoy it so we won't end up with a million shots of just him and the kids!!! I think he did pretty good I also wanted a Christmas card picture but our almost 2 yr old was not digging that idea!!!! We where wrecking our brains on what to do on Labor day weekend. As many of our friends know we love to leave town and with our house being built we where on a tight budget so I remembered seeing a small water park in Whites cty a few years ago so I did my homework and realized though the motel was quite outdated it was clean and cozy so we took and chance and to our shock we loved it!!!!!! I  just love the mountain scenery it makes me sad to live in such a flat area:( Well I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!! Thanks to all my patient clients I am cutting back on taking pictures to try to catch up on editing also clients booking fall pictures please realize my prices have gone up due to having to hire a babysitter:)
Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts